For Individuals and Couples... Invest time, feel inspired and ready.....The sooner you start the better, don't hold off till late pregnancy if you can help it! Having regular time and space to focus is golden! HOLISTIC BIRTH PREPARATION IS TIME AWAY FROM OUR BUSY LIVES TO LET YOU FOCUS, DISCOVER, LEARN, CONNECT, GET READY IN A WAY THAT IS MEANINGFUL ACCORDING TO YOUR PERSONAL WISHES AND CIRCUMSTANCES. THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL. This becomes a place where you can be held, inspired, feel cared for and understood in the unpredictable circumstances. With my loving guidance you can put in place the practical, physical, logistic, emotional, interconnective and personal aspects of becoming ready for your baby.
ONE TO ONE or COUPLES BIRTH PREPARATION & COACHING
" Birth is not a game of POT LUCK Preparation and feeling empowered brings priceless change".
BIRTH PREPARATION SESSIONS FROM £90:
Time and space in beautiful surroundings or in the comfort of our home you will enjoy focused preparation work tailored to your individual needs. During our sessions you will be given space to explore your inner most feelings and wishes. We learn about the physiology of birth, turning fear into trust, healthy choices, emotional health, practical considerations, babies first experience of life, how to support a birthing woman and more. These retreats allow time for learning, exploring, connecting with your baby and tapping in to your innate wisdom.
AREAS YOU CAN COVER IN A FULL OR TAILOR MADE PROGRAMME
- Explore both mum and dad to be's 'blue print' beliefs about birth, your own births, face fears and move towards a deeper connection to the birth process.
- THE INITIATION OF BIRTH AND PARENTHOOD dynamic therapy to let go the old to welcome new life.
- WHAT BABIES WANT and what you can choose that you may not have known about. Insights to how to get the most out of the NHS services
- SELF CARE mind, diet and healthy and daily exercises for optimal outcomes.
- PREPARE THE YONI and body for birth, ancient methods to connect with and prepare the Yoni.
- What babies want and what you can choose that you may not have known about. Insights to how to get the most out of the NHS services.
- LABOUR OF LOVE. Intimacy tips and techniques to tune in and connect to each other.
- BABY WHISPERING Partners gaining confidence to connect with your baby in the womb daily connect and relax method.
- BIRTH PLANS Cover essential information to help make informed baby centred decisions for pregnancy, birth labour and the care of your baby in their first moments of life.
- BIRTH PLANS: Prepare in a way that ensures your wishes are known and respected during labour and once your babes is in your arms.
- MAMAS Connect with baby be guided to tap into inner self into the heart, body and womb to connect with baby and release fears.
- BECOMING A CONFIDENT BIRTH PARTNER position, techniques and attitudes for easing labour, natural pain relief, hands on tips for dad's and birth partners.
- SUPPORT NETWORK the pitfalls to avoid and an easy system to get the help you need without compromising your baby bubble.
- BIRTH SPACE setting up your birth environment and how you see yourself birthing, what helps, what hinders, what a woman in labour needs.
- YOUR BIRTH TOOL KIT what to have in place for labour and Birth AND transfer bag.
- THE PHASES OF LABOUR, experiential demonstration of what to expect.
- IN LABOUR Breath, Movement and Voice expression to birth from within.
- HOSPITAL How to bring love into a hospital environment in planned hospital birth or in the eventuality of a transfer...your rights and things can do to ease and empower.
- THE BABY MOON or the '4th trimester'. What to expect, Insights in how to welcome life with a new new born, what Babies need and want, what mamas need and thrive from, and insights for dads in how to navigate support and be supported during this tender time.
- CONSCIOUS PARENTING IN THE 1st year. Continuum parenting and gentle transitions.
- RECOVERY practical preparation for getting support you need if you hit on hard times or experience trauma.