2018-2019 Muma Baby Tribe every Wednesday at 11am - 1pm in term time text for details.
2018-2019 MUMA NOURISH NIGHTS fortnightly on a Friday in term text for details.
- NEXT COUPLES BIRTH PREPARATION COURSE - September 2019
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd time parents birthing in Hospital, at home or at a Birthing Center.
- Groups are small and friendly, allowing you to connect and make new birth friends, bringing mind body emotion and practicality together to prepare for one of the most important times of you and your child's life.
- The course will allow you to move away from fear based attitudes and tune into your babe, your deep wisdom and your intuition.
- Prepare well so your wishes are known and respected during labour and once your babe is born.
- Birth partner coaching...skills in how to be what a birthing woman needs.
- We'll face fears and move towards a deep trust in your body and its ability.
- Cover gentle ways to overcome emotional and physical challenges.
- Look at positions and techniques for easing labour and how your birth team can best support you.
- How to care for yourself with a new born and what Babies need and want.
- Use breathing techniques, creative expression and movement toy prepare you mind and body
- There will be one evening group for birth partners and fathers to join in, connect, prepare, learn tips and build confidence.
- Receive essential practical information to help with making informed and empowered decisions for birth and the care of your baby after they are born.
- PREPARING FOR NEW LIFE NATURALY
- HOW OUR OWN BIRTH IMPACTS OUR LIFE & WAYS TO HEAL
- REBIRTHING IN SMALL GROUPS OF 6 one day immersion.
- BIRTH ON EARTH' a humanitarians guide to the hidden impact the the way come into the worlds effects the way we are in the world.